Visit To Bali in Indonesia So Fresh


Have you dreamt of living the millionaire vacation lifestyle but found that a bit difficult to afford? Bali, Indonesia provides that for the regular folks like us! The amazing villa I rented in Bali was $288 a night on Airbnb; a similar place would go for more like $2000 a night in Miami! If you're there with two friends, that's only $100 a night. The place had plenty of space for four people, so you could even get your costs down to $50 per night. Unreal. I recently spent two weeks filming in Bali, Indonesia. I decided to break down my whole trip cost versus what a similar trip would cost in Miami. I love Bali for more than just being an affordable tropical destination. There is so much rich culture to experience and good energy to absorb. I have had the luxury of spending up to six months to a year on the island of Bali. I know quite a bit about the different destinations in Bali. I've created a guide for you to download so you can get the details on all the places I visited throughout the video, giving you a head start on planning an epic Bali adventure.


Post a Comment

0 Comments