BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE-TRAVEL LIFE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE


my job to travel the world and it was the best decision of my life. Follow your passion and you will be blown away at what you can accomplish. When I quit, I walked away from a job that I had spent 4 years in a school studying to achieve and I also abandoned a life of financial security. I had no idea what the future had in store, but I knew that I had a passion for travel and a love for filmmaking so I decided to take these next few years to whole heartedly pursue this crazy dream of mine. In 8 months, I have seen, done and accomplished more than I have in my entire life. There have been countless sleepless nights, but I'm kept motivated by my desire to be the best at the job I love. This is the power of following your passion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments